IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
We are committed to your safety and well being. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In an effort to further protect our patients and staff during the Covid pandemic, we have made changes to our office protocols. We now schedule fewer appointments to allow for thorough cleaning of the operatories and to minimize interaction with other individuals in the office. We will take your temperature and ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided. We will ask you to answer screening questions and sign the Patient Advisory Form. Additionally, please help us keep everyone safe by adhering to the following processes:
- If for any reason you think you may have been exposed or have any of these symptoms, please stay home and follow your doctor's orders:
- Sore throat
- Body aches or chills
- Come to your appointment alone if possible. Any family member accompanying a minor, or any guardian/caregiver will also be screened and have his or her temperature checked.
- Wear a mask when you enter our office and when you exit the operatory.
- Fill out your patient information forms online before your visit.
- Physically distance yourself from anyone you may encounter in the office.
Please contact us at 404-351-5510 should you have any questions.